Thank you for choosing Santa Barbara Vacation Rentals as your “home away from home” during these unprecedented and concerning times. We acknowledge the need for individuals to feel safe in our vacation rentals while they require accommodations to travel for business, medical procedures, or to simply change their environment for their own mental health. Below are cleaning and maintenance procedures we have implemented to our already robust routine.
COVID 19 Cleaning & Maintenance Procedures:
Our cleaning procedures are in line with CDC guidelines and include the following:
- We have provided to our housekeepers/staff and have implemented the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) hygiene & safety guidelines.
- All staff and housekeepers wear disposable gloves and masks to clean, disinfect and or inspect the homes.
- All large surfaces are cleaned with hospital grade germicidal and we use CDC-recommended cleaning solutions and disinfectants in all other areas of the homes.
- We practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, remote controls, light switches and appliances.
- All linens and towels are cleaned with the highest temperatures possible and we use bleach and or CDC recommended sanitizing solution.
- We allow the homes to be vacant a minimum of 24 hours between guests and will not accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs, to allow the homes more time between guests and to ensure that our housekeepers can properly sanitize according to CDC guidelines.
- We will not be able to accommodate non-emergency maintenance or repairs during guests stay to minimize contact between our staff and guests. All emergency repairs and or maintenance will be coordinated with guests to minimize or eliminate staff contact.
- We encourage all of our guests to continue practicing social distancing, frequent hand washing, and use of masks when out in public. These are procedures in practice throughout our Santa Barbara community and we kindly request all guests observe them.